Innit By Nuffnang Rocks

Hey guys! I just recently join Nuffnag, heard of it? Nuffnang is Asia Pacific's first blog advertising community. This community is composed of bloggers coming from Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia. Nuffnang has been in the net for a while, launched in February 2007. And Nuffnang launched this application which works as a social bookmarking site like digg. If digg calls for a "digg-it", then innit have "nang-it". Actually, as what I can see; Innit by Nuffnang works just like digg, they differ in the name and how they call it.

How to nang?

  1. Register as a Nuffnanger and log into http://innit.nuffnang.com.
  2. Click on “+ add new post” button.
  3. Fill in a suitable title for you post, description, post URL and keywords.
  4. Click on “+ add post
  5. For every new post, users can nang for their post for the very first time. So at least, you got 1 nang.




I got intrigue by the name of the site. It always comes to my mind what Innit means. So, I made a little research and got a good answer to my question. Actually, they have a lot of meaning of this word according to some sources. Just visit this site UrbanDictionary.Com and see for yourself.

All I can say is "Innit rocks". I love it there. I got the opportunity to share my blog posts to other bloggers just like me. If you owned a blog, you should join this site. This is another way of getting readers to the posts you make in your blogs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment